Monday 8 August 2011

Update

Hey guys! 
I haven't forgotten about the tutorial I promised, I'm working on part 2 and I think I will have to trim it. I know I've said that I was going to teach how to make the drawings in flash but that's not gonna work, it's just too much.

So the new tutorial will be a basic one using Corona SDK.
I'm currently working on the assets for the tutorial. So when I'm done with that you'll see how easy it is to make an iPad book with Corona SDK.
CoronaBadge_150x144

I'm going to ask you that, if you are following my tutorial, go to http://ow.ly/5YpnS" and download the SDK. Don't worry just subscribe, which is totally free, and then download the windows or mac version.Once you do that we are ready to go.

If you already went to the ansca website you probably seen that you need to use coding. That's right but it is really easy and fun. I promise. I'll show you exactly what you need to do and you can copy and paste code, replace the assets and voila!
I'm positive that you can have the iPad book running the same day.
Next part will be ready later this week, meaning you will have your book ready to show for this weekend! 100% guaranteed or your time spent reading my post back. Not sure how to fulfill that but I'll try ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.